Why Inclusive Psychometrics are Important
Appreciating our individual ways of doing life and work is critical in how we adapt, relate and create outcomes.
Rather than just oversimplify our personalities, let us embrace all our bits that make us unique and distinct.
Building relationships, culture and dynamic teams means we embrace all of our personality.
How to collaborate at work
1. Identify Team Members: wether using a selection tool like LUMINA Spark or drawing straws, get your team sorted out first. Who's committing or needed on the team?
2. Set Creative Environment: Do not underestimate the power of your surroundings. Create a powerful space for ideas to be shared and secured. A positive, inspiring space.
3. Identify Topic: Don't convolute a conversation with too many topics. Choose the primary topic and stick to conversations that focus on this topic.
4. Create The Questions: What's important for your team to work on? Invite everyone to take a few minutes and ponder what questions might need to be answered and post them for the team to focus on.
5. Capture The Content: Ensure that teams members write down their ideas on a virtual share board or sticky notes to be put on a display board below the relevant questions. Ensure that all team member voice/responses are entered.
6. Organize What Was Shared: Find themes, identify gaps that will move the team forward. This can be done after a meeting or ideally with the team.
7. Assign Specific Tasks: Be sure to have tasks aligned with members and deadlines to promote progress with a follow up method.
Collaboration is defined as 'the action of working with someone to produce something' The issue is that learning how to collaborate with others is a learned skill. it is within the topic of healthy relationship skills.
Set intentions to learn, practice and implement this skill.
If I can help or support in some way, please reach out.
A Certified Team Performance Coach & Facilitator with a specialization in all things Relationship, ~ "I Iove all things related to business strategy, growth and innovation through the power of people in relationship!"